Ben Clover is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter. His focus for HSJ is on acute providers (Foundation Trusts and Trusts) and community services, while on Nursing Times Ben reports on infection control, long term conditions (including allergy, asthma, diabetes, dermatology and COPD) and district & community nursing.
- Tel: 020 3033 2779
- E-mail: email@example.com
Hospital emergency departments are set to be reclassified into a two-tier system with around 40 offering a higher level of staffing and expertise, NHS England has revealed.
Jeremy Hunt has accepted the recommendations to give a green light to a major reconfiguration of accident and emergency services in north west London.
A Hinchingbrooke-style private franchise could take over Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals Foundation Trust’s main site, regulators have confirmed.
- Delays to PM's £100m nursing programme 'politically difficult'
- Second hospital could be franchised to private firm
- Former nurse steps down as trust CEO after poor A&E performance
- NHS England to publish trust-by-trust 'never events' list
- Treasury diverts £500m to ease A&E winter pressures
- Special administrator recommends dissolving Mid Staffs
- High Court quashes Lewisham downgrade decision