Ben Clover is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter. His focus for HSJ is on acute providers (Foundation Trusts and Trusts) and community services, while on Nursing Times Ben reports on infection control, long term conditions (including allergy, asthma, diabetes, dermatology and COPD) and district & community nursing.
- Tel: 020 3033 2779
- E-mail: email@example.com
A huge, previously unreported waiting list of more than 90,000 patients has been revealed by one of England’s most troubled trusts. It comes amid an intense national drive to tackle politically sensitive waiting targets.
Practice nurses must be supported to help improve access to GP services, the Royal College of Nursing has said in response to a Labour Party announcement on access to primary care.
Hospital emergency departments are set to be reclassified into a two-tier system with around 40 offering a higher level of staffing and expertise, NHS England has revealed.
- Health secretary backs A&E changes in north west London
- Hinchingbrooke-style franchise considered for FT
- Delays to PM's £100m nursing programme 'politically difficult'
- Second hospital could be franchised to private firm
- Former nurse steps down as trust CEO after poor A&E performance
- NHS England to publish trust-by-trust 'never events' list
- Treasury diverts £500m to ease A&E winter pressures