Ben Clover is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter. His focus for HSJ is on acute providers (Foundation Trusts and Trusts) and community services, while on Nursing Times Ben reports on infection control, long term conditions (including allergy, asthma, diabetes, dermatology and COPD) and district & community nursing.
- Tel: 020 3033 2779
- E-mail: email@example.com
Both the chief nurse and chief executive of Barts Health NHS Trust in east London have announced their resignation today.
St George’s Healthcare Trust today becomes St George’s University Hospitals Foundation Trust, after being granted foundation trust status.
A “new arm of the NHS” in the form of 5,000 “homecare workers” would be created by Labour were the party to win the general election.
- Troubled trust reveals huge waiting list
- Labour pledge on GP access must include nurses, says RCN
- Plans unveiled for two-tier emergency services
- Health secretary backs A&E changes in north west London
- Hinchingbrooke-style franchise considered for FT
- Delays to PM's £100m nursing programme 'politically difficult'
- Second hospital could be franchised to private firm