Ben Clover is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter. His focus for HSJ is on acute providers (Foundation Trusts and Trusts) and community services, while on Nursing Times Ben reports on infection control, long term conditions (including allergy, asthma, diabetes, dermatology and COPD) and district & community nursing.
- Tel: 020 3033 2779
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice nurses must be supported to help improve access to GP services, the Royal College of Nursing has said in response to a Labour Party announcement on access to primary care.
Hospital emergency departments are set to be reclassified into a two-tier system with around 40 offering a higher level of staffing and expertise, NHS England has revealed.
Jeremy Hunt has accepted the recommendations to give a green light to a major reconfiguration of accident and emergency services in north west London.
- Hinchingbrooke-style franchise considered for FT
- Delays to PM's £100m nursing programme 'politically difficult'
- Second hospital could be franchised to private firm
- Former nurse steps down as trust CEO after poor A&E performance
- NHS England to publish trust-by-trust 'never events' list
- Treasury diverts £500m to ease A&E winter pressures
- Special administrator recommends dissolving Mid Staffs