'Abuse of apprentice schemes risks safety'
I believe the NHS apprenticeship scheme for 16-18-year-olds is a fantastic idea in principle. It can give prospective healthcare employees a taste of where their career could take them and what experiences they could encounter.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below