Cameron brands NMC's decision-making 'outdated and inflexible'
The prime minister has told the Nursing and Midwifery Council it must outline the steps it will take to strengthen its systems of accountability in the light of the Francis report.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below