Crispin Dowler is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter. For Nursing Times, Crispin covers end of life and palliative care, cancer, critical care and perioperative care. Crispin's focus for HSJ is on finance and the private sector.
- Tel: 020 3033 2782
- E-mail: email@example.com
The doctor who blew the whistle on care failings in the Baby P scandal has demanded an independent investigation into claims of bullying, intimidation and dismissal of whistleblowers at a prestigious cancer specialist trust.
Commissioners leading a major review of hospital services in Morecambe Bay have ruled out downgrading the maternity unit that was the focal point of the area’s recent care scandal.
The foundation trust regulator Monitor has launched an investigation into Calderstones Partnership Foundation Trust, after allegations that a patient was abused there.
- Keogh review highlights staffing challenges at Blackpool trust
- Tameside nurse staffing 'inadequate'
- Keogh review: Inadequate staffing and governance failures at North Cumbria
- Morecambe Bay to cut up to 230 posts in savings drive
- Regulator moves to put Mid Staffs in administration
- Staffing crisis prompts transfer of troubled maternity unit
- Acute FTs push back workforce reduction plans