Crispin Dowler is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter. For Nursing Times, Crispin covers end of life and palliative care, cancer, critical care and perioperative care. Crispin's focus for HSJ is on finance and the private sector.
- Tel: 020 3033 2782
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Foundation Trust has begun a staff consultation on plans to cut its workforce by up to 230 whole time equivalents in a drive to make savings of £30m by the end of 2013-14.
Healthcare sector regulator Monitor has begun the process of putting Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust into administration.
Some maternity services at the troubled Furness General Hospital are to be temporarily moved to a neighbouring county in a bid to avert potentially dangerous levels of understaffing.
- Acute FTs push back workforce reduction plans
- Nurse steps down as Bolton FT chief exec
- Suffolk community posts will be cut
- Hinchingbrooke falls again in patient satisfaction rankings
- Regulator steps in at Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- Fresh probe expected into Morecambe Bay scandal
- Bidders shortlisted for community nursing contract