Crispin Dowler is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter. For Nursing Times, Crispin covers end of life and palliative care, cancer, critical care and perioperative care. Crispin's focus for HSJ is on finance and the private sector.
- Tel: 020 3033 2782
- E-mail: email@example.com
Labour has pledged to shield voluntary sector organisations from the effects of its “NHS preferred provider” policies by giving not-for-profit providers “longer and more stable arrangements”.
NHS England has given the green light for public consultation on a major reconfiguration of general surgery and emergency care across eight acute trusts in Greater Manchester.
The doctor who blew the whistle on care failings in the Baby P scandal has demanded an independent investigation into claims of bullying, intimidation and dismissal of whistleblowers at a prestigious cancer specialist trust.
- Morecambe Bay maternity downgrade ruled out by commissioners
- 'Abuse' claim sparks regulator probe at Calderstones
- Keogh review highlights staffing challenges at Blackpool trust
- Tameside nurse staffing 'inadequate'
- Keogh review: Inadequate staffing and governance failures at North Cumbria
- Morecambe Bay to cut up to 230 posts in savings drive
- Regulator moves to put Mid Staffs in administration