David Williams is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter.
- Tel: 020 3033 2780
- E-mail: email@example.com
Labour has pledged to target duplication and bureaucracy they say has been caused by the Health Act 2012, raising the prospect of organisational changes if they form the next governement.
The Liberal Democrats have become the first major party to publicly commit to increasing NHS funding to levels recommended in the NHS Five Year Forward View.
The first successful takeover of one foundation trust by another has received final approval, it was announced today.
- Treasury diverts £500m to ease A&E winter pressures
- Bucks trust told to improve on staffing after CQC visit
- Royal Bournemouth trials cardiology specialist nurses
- NHS 111 failures have 'let patients down', NHS England admits
- Poor data in NHS under scrutiny following Leeds row
- CNO opens nurse focused research unit
- Lamb: Learning disability hospitals should be 'throttled'