David Williams is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter.
- Tel: 020 3033 2780
- E-mail: email@example.com
Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust has been warned to improve its staffing levels and training for nurses following an unannounced inspection.
The Royal Bournemouth Hospital is trialling a new advanced nurse practitioner role to enhance patient care, prevent re-admissions and reduce staff pressures.
Patients have been “let down” by the “unacceptable” failure of some NHS 111 services, NHS England directors have admitted.
- Poor data in NHS under scrutiny following Leeds row
- CNO opens nurse focused research unit
- Lamb: Learning disability hospitals should be 'throttled'
- 'Rapid reduction' in hospital care planned post Winterbourne View
- Maternity unit closed over 'working practices' concern
- Nurses 'warned children about Savile'
- Orthopaedics hospital overspends on agency staff