David Williams is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter.
- Tel: 020 3033 2780
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Department of Health is to spend £500m propping up accident and emergency services in the most pressured health economies between now and the next general election.
Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust has been warned to improve its staffing levels and training for nurses following an unannounced inspection.
The Royal Bournemouth Hospital is trialling a new advanced nurse practitioner role to enhance patient care, prevent re-admissions and reduce staff pressures.
- NHS 111 failures have 'let patients down', NHS England admits
- Poor data in NHS under scrutiny following Leeds row
- CNO opens nurse focused research unit
- Lamb: Learning disability hospitals should be 'throttled'
- 'Rapid reduction' in hospital care planned post Winterbourne View
- Maternity unit closed over 'working practices' concern
- Nurses 'warned children about Savile'