David Williams is a Nursing Times and HSJ reporter.
- Tel: 020 3033 2780
- E-mail: email@example.com
The first successful takeover of one foundation trust by another has received final approval, it was announced today.
The Department of Health is to spend £500m propping up accident and emergency services in the most pressured health economies between now and the next general election.
Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust has been warned to improve its staffing levels and training for nurses following an unannounced inspection.
- Royal Bournemouth trials cardiology specialist nurses
- NHS 111 failures have 'let patients down', NHS England admits
- Poor data in NHS under scrutiny following Leeds row
- CNO opens nurse focused research unit
- Lamb: Learning disability hospitals should be 'throttled'
- 'Rapid reduction' in hospital care planned post Winterbourne View
- Maternity unit closed over 'working practices' concern