Hunt calls for action on NHS 'scandal of errors'
Around 3,000 patients died needlessly last year as a result of poor care, Jeremy Hunt will say in a speech as he calls on the health service to tackle the “silent scandal of errors”.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below