'Francis will encourage nursing to put patients before paperwork'
Florence Nightingale said in 1859 “hospitals should do the sick no harm” and yet Mid Staffs showed that principle is not always being upheld in today’s NHS.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below