Steaming Ahead – The Future of Intravenous Therapy
Experts from around the UK speaking about what’s next for intravenous therapy
- Lisa Dougherty - IV Specialist Nurse, Royal Marsden Hospital, London
- Stephen Rowley - Lead Cancer Nurse for UCLH & ANTT UK Lead
- Andrew Jackson - Consultant Nurse, IV Therapy, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Debra Adams - Programme Specialist: Healthcare Associated Infection, NHS Midlands and East
- Susie Gilbert - Paediatric Practice Development Nurse, Bristol Children’s Hospital
- Rebecca Hoskins - Nurse Consultant in Emergency Care, Bristol Royal Infirmary
Tuesday 25th September 2012
STEAM Museum of the Great Western Railway, Swindon
How do I find out more?
For further information and a booking form call: 01793 604428 or email: email@example.com
Online training units, written and reviewed by experts. Earn two hours' CPD and a personalised certificate for your portfolio.
Subscribers get five FREE learning units and non-subscribers can access each learning unit for £10 + VAT.