If you were stuck in a hole, wouldn't you be sad?
Some friends and I once made up a game called “Worst case scenarios”. We would compare our fears and then try to work out how we would cope should they be realised. For me it was waking up and finding I had been transported to the top of Nelson’s Column.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below