Two enterprising nurses from the West Midlands have helped come up with a new design for hospital pyjamas that help preserve patients’ modesty and reduce discomfort.
Newly diagnosed cancer patients in Wales are to benefit from a service that will see them get advice and support from experienced nurses.
Nurses in Birmingham are taking part in a trial scheme aimed at improving hospital care for patients with hearing difficulties.
- Gaps in nurse training ‘main cause’ of poor child health
- CQC warning on safe use of pain control patches
- Cumbrian midwife shake-up puts care quality at risk, unions warn
- Major study: 75% of nurses believe too few staff to provide quality care
- Warning: staff cuts pose infection control risk
- COPD project scoops best practice award
- New nursing director for Tameside Hospital