- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The NHS Trust Development Authority is to review claims that a culture of bullying at Worcestershire Health and Care Trust “wrecked careers and lives”.
More than 1,500 people have signed a petition created by a leading nurse urging Welsh Assembly members to vote in favour of ground-breaking legislation on safe staffing levels.
Health professionals such as nurses need to spend more time highlighting the benefits of exercise in promoting all-round health and wellbeing, according to an influential group of MPs.
A community mental health nurse has been struck off after allegedly attempting to smuggle a tambourine and maracas used for the treatment of patients out of a high security prison in his rucksack.
A crisis is looming in prostate cancer care, with nearly half of specialist nurses due to retire or planning to leave the profession, a report has warned.
Senior midwives have warned that they need clearer guidance on “red flag events” that could trigger a safe staffing alert in maternity settings.
Maternity services must think more carefully about the best way to deploy older staff who may no longer be able to cope with some of the tougher demands of the job, according to senior midwives.
A mobile “app” is set to revolutionise the collection of safe staffing data by drastically reducing the time taken to record and analyse information, according to nurses behind its development.
Midwives and health visitors can play a pivotal role in preventing harm to young children, but lack of investment in services is standing in the way, say professional leaders.
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals Trust is launching an independent investigation, following claims nurses quit because of “bullying”.
- CQC ratings should 'reflect how well whistleblowers are treated'
- Primary care staff can feel 'particularly isolated' on whistleblowing
- Agency staff and BME workers need 'more support' to raise concerns
- CQC says Bristol hospital trust 'requires improvement'
- Guidance cautions against drinking alcohol while trying to conceive
- University tutors wear masks to aid nurse training
- Support group established to help NHS staff who are being 'bullied and abused'
- Practices advised to prescribe Tamiflu despite concerns
- North west London health service reorganisation 'damaging to patient safety', says RCN members
- Trust turns to Skype to recruit overseas nurses