- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning disability nurses fear for the safety of their patients because of cuts to services, reveals a new survey by the Royal College of Nursing.
A body that represents nursing recruitment agencies has hit out at health secretary Jeremy Hunt for using the sector as a “convenient scapegoat” for the NHS’s staffing woes.
Nurses at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals Foundation Trust are to start using electronic tablets instead of paper charts to record patient observations from next week.
A new tool to measure the quality of nutritional care provided to patients could give nurses extra clout when pushing for improvements, according to nursing experts who helped develop it.
Three nurses from the North West attending the Royal College of Nursing Congress in Bournemouth have been credited with helping save a man’s life after he collapsed outside their hotel.
A nursing student from Wales has won an award for devising an innovative resource to help involve people with learning disabilities in key decisions about their care.
Almost half of nursing staff based in the community have suffered abuse during the last two years, according to a recent survey by the Royal College of Nursing.
Many patients nearing the end of their lives are not receiving the care and support they need because of a lack of training for health professionals, including nurses, a new report has warned.
Wireless devices used by nurses are unlikely to interfere with vital electronic medical equipment if staff stick to simple rules, concludes a new study.
A Cambridgeshire MP is calling for specialist dementia nurses to be introduced in his area to help improve services for patients and relatives and reduce pressure on district nursing teams.
- Readmission to same hospital boosts survival after surgery
- Lower back pain can be treated with 'talking therapy'
- Nurses need longer breaks between shifts, say researchers
- Derby nurses to feature in new hospital TV series
- Hertfordshire trust pilots 'nurse in charge' badges
- CQC highlights A&E staffing concerns at Worcestershire trust
- CQC identifies worrying trends in care for mental health crisis
- Post-Kirkup call for better access to CPD for midwives
- Exclusive: Best practice toolkit aims to boost nurse CVD care
- Variations in perinatal mortality risk 'must be tackled'