- E-mail: email@example.com
A mobile “app” is set to revolutionise the collection of safe staffing data by drastically reducing the time taken to record and analyse information, according to nurses behind its development.
Midwives and health visitors can play a pivotal role in preventing harm to young children, but lack of investment in services is standing in the way, say professional leaders.
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals Trust is launching an independent investigation, following claims nurses quit because of “bullying”.
- CQC ratings should 'reflect how well whistleblowers are treated'
- Primary care staff can feel 'particularly isolated' on whistleblowing
- Agency staff and BME workers need 'more support' to raise concerns
- CQC says Bristol hospital trust 'requires improvement'
- Guidance cautions against drinking alcohol while trying to conceive
- University tutors wear masks to aid nurse training
- Support group established to help NHS staff who are being 'bullied and abused'