A bank nurse who was referred to the Nursing and Midwifery Council for misconduct and later cleared says her life and 30-year career have been left in tatters.
Nurses must do more to help breast cancer patients cope with the hot flushes that are a common side effect of hormone therapy, according to the nursing academic who has led new research into the problem.
A survey of care home staff has found the majority would support the use of controversial surveillance cameras to help stamp out abuse and bad practice.
- Essex trust turns to Skype interviews to help fill nurse vacancies
- Exclusive: Merger mooted for district and practice nursing teams
- NHS hospitals to show airline-style patient safety film
- Award winning midwife petitions Hunt over pay rise
- Nurses asked to help boost awareness of infant bronchiolitis
- National project seeks to reduce hospital baby deaths
- Call to create new senior nursing roles in community