- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A women’s cancer charity is seeking a specialist nurse to run a new information service on gynaecological cancers.
Jeremy Hunt has said he wants to eliminate “unsafe care” in the NHS, which needlessly costs lives and money.
Nurses are being urged to get a flu jab “as soon as possible” to protect themselves and patients this winter.
Having the flu jab could also help prevent strokes, a new study by UK researchers has suggested.
Two GP practices in the East Midlands have been placed in special measures after being rated “inadequate” by the Care Quality Commission.
Nursing staff in Southampton have signed up to a “noise at night” pledge to try and ensure hospital patients get a better night’s sleep.
A pilot scheme to vaccinate older primary school children against influenza in England has been put on hold because of a supply issue.
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence has decided not to recommend three new blood tests designed to improve treatment for sepsis.
Nurses have spoken out about pressure and stress at work as part of a union report, which suggests around two thirds of NHS workers are seriously considering leaving their jobs.
A ground-breaking children’s home nursing service has helped save more than 1,000 bed days since it was launched 18 months ago, Nursing Times has been told.
- Honorary degree given to Barts director of nursing
- Latest immunisation data reveals dip in MMR uptake
- NICE approves new oral anti-coagulant for atrial fibrillation
- Hypertension drugs at bedtime ‘halves diabetes risk’
- Humber teenagers begin ‘cadet’ course as way into nursing
- Community trust warned about use of unqualified staff
- Lamb pledges to ask nurses for solutions to ‘care crisis’
- Cutting bed occupancy to 90% 'saves lives', suggests study
- First ever review finds patchy palliative care in London
- New analysis of drug trial confirms anti-depressant suicide risk