- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital nurses in Southampton will soon be using a new electronic system to record key patient data, which will help reduce errors and improve patient care, according to managers.
Nurses in Scotland have for called a long-term approach to funding much-needed mental health services in the light of a multi-million pound investment by the Scottish government.
Nurses have a “huge role” to play in helping patients broach the issue of dying and their final wishes, but it is also vital they have the support to do so, a leading palliative care expert has said.
Practice nurses are expected to keep their jobs and may benefit from enhanced support following the emergency transfer of some GP services in Derbyshire to a local hospital trust.
The chief executive of Scotland’s biggest nursing agency has spoken of her “despair” at the shortage of qualified nurses to fill gaps in care.
Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has encouraged members of the public to post thank you cards to its nurses on International Nurses’ Day.
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust has launched a new education and training centre for nurses and midwives.
A Chinese retailer that used International Nurses’ Day to promote sexy nurse outfits and vibrators has met with a storm of criticism.
Staff and visitors were challenged to make a bed in record time as part of International Nurses’ Day celebrations at United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust.
Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust used International Nurses’ Day to announce a £1m recruitment drive.
- Fob watches to thank Norfolk nursing staff on Nurses’ Day
- Twitter follows a day in the life of hospital cancer nurse
- Super-regulator says NMC was 'too lenient' in mental health nurse ruling
- Exclusive: Specialist nurses fear impact of ever increasing workloads
- Promising new C diff treatment uses safe strain of C diff itself
- Enhanced A&E triage for elderly 'could reduce hospital admissions'
- Women with asthma more likely to be admitted via A&E than men
- First ever nurse consultant appointed by Kettering acute trust
- Britain just makes it onto list of 25 safest countries to give birth
- Review backs value of nurse-led cancer support line for patients