Nurses in Wales are being asked for their views on draft legislation that could see the country become the first part of the UK to enshrine safe staffing levels in law.
January is the best month for nurses to apply for a new job because there is less competition at the start of the year, according to new figures.
Nurses will be encouraged to look for ways to save money on essentials, such as gloves and syringes, as part of a major campaign being developed by the Royal College of Nursing and NHS Supply Chain.
- Safe nurse staffing levels could cost £414m, says NICE
- More Bridgend nurses suspended over false records allegations
- Local health education cuts spark fears for nurse training
- Nurses advised to check indemnity cover in wake of new law
- Survey finds improvement in nursing care for end of life patients
- School nurses launch website aimed at keeping children healthy
- District nurse scheme to treat leg ulcers in community wins award