Hospital porters, caterers, doctors and trust chief executives will be asked to embrace the “6Cs,” under plans to extend the set of core nursing values to all staff working in the NHS in England, Nursing Times can reveal.
SweetTree Home Care Services is to become one of the first private home care providers to employ a dedicated Admiral Nurse to support families affected by dementia.
People who endure chronic pain are benefiting from an innovative project that sees them create a virtual garden to help describe their symptoms to doctors and nurses.
- Charity funds neuromuscular nurse post for Addenbrooke's
- 'Terrific role model' retires after 30 years as LD nurse
- NICE calls on nurses to up their game on infection control
- Half of nurses fear another Mid Staffs, finds snapshot survey
- NHS may be guilty of institutional racism, report claims
- Kent hospital embarks on massive nurse recruitment drive
- NICE likely to back use of IV drug for multiple sclerosis