- E-mail: email@example.com
Nurses at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust will qualify for extra holiday if they help recruit a new nursing colleague as part of a trial scheme to tackle staffing shortages.
Nurse-led surgeries could be the solution to the GP shortage, say nurses who have established one of the first set-ups of its kind in the UK.
Archivists have discovered long-lost records that document medals awarded to up to 6,000 women who worked as nurses during World War I.
More than one in five NHS finance directors fear new controls on agency spending will hamper effort to recruit enough nurses to provide safe care, reveals a new survey by the King’s Fund.
A staff-owned social enterprise has been awarded one of England’s largest healthcare contracts delivering “care closer to home” services to people in north Essex.
All staff who work for Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust are to be issued with a traditional nursing school-style badge emblazoned with the motto “Caring with pride”.
Overstretched school nurses in Rotherham are struggling to help protect vulnerable children, a critical report by the Care Quality Commission has concluded.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Foundation Trust has promoted its chief nurse to the post of deputy chief executive.
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust has been told to address staffing shortages, after the Care Quality Commission raised concerns about the safety of services.
A new nurse-led online triage service for people worried about sexually transmitted infections has been launched by a community health provider in Essex.
- Short-staffed school nurses warn of bullying at Bucks trust
- Exclusive: 'Grave concerns' for hard-won health visitor gains
- Young patients give their first feedback on hospital care
- Cuts put learning disability patients at risk, warn nurses
- Nurse staffing agencies claim government is 'vilifying' them
- Trust buys 'tablets' for nurses to record patient obs
- New tool to help nurses improve nutrition standards
- Exclusive: Nurses save man’s life while at RCN congress
- Student nurse develops learning disability innovation
- Community nurses warn of rising tide of abuse and assault