- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing tutors at the University of Surrey will don life-like rubber masks and hands to transform themselves into older patients and test a new teaching technique.
A campaign group set up to restore the reputation of one nurse has now expanded its remit to support others affected by “bullying and abuse” in the NHS.
Clinicians are being encouraged to prescribe Tamiflu to care and nursing home patients as a preventative measure, despite concerns about its effectiveness.
- North west London health service reorganisation 'damaging to patient safety', says RCN members
- Trust turns to Skype to recruit overseas nurses
- Bristol hospital pledges to learn lessons from child’s death
- Jury discharged in Stepping Hill staff nurse murder trial
- Draft law on 'public confidence' consideration in fitness to practise progresses
- ‘Zero suicide’ goal risks blame culture if applied ‘clumsily’
- Former nursing director referred to CQC under new ‘fit and proper’ regulations