Leading end of life care charity Marie Curie Cancer Care has been accused of being “unfair” to nursing staff over changes to its off-duty rota system.
NHS commissioners have been criticised for failing to answer questions about patient safety and staffing issues at an urgent care centre in Loughborough.
A major survey of nursing in London has revealed higher than average vacancy rates and “dangerous” cuts to senior nursing posts, amid a growing workforce shortage in the capital.
- Green light for 'vacuum' procedure to heal open abdominal wounds
- Dementia guide asks nurses to 'step in carer's shoes'
- Welsh nurse of the year announced
- Nurses cannot be expected to 'police' NHS smoking bans
- Mid Staffs suspends nursing staff over patient care concerns
- Call for more specialist lung cancer nurses
- Morecambe Bay installs post boxes for staff to raise concerns