Student nurses at Swansea University will wear name badges from this month, after convincing the institution to back the “hello my name is” campaign.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council has defended a new system for the registration of overseas nurses, following claims it could put patients at risk.
The commissioning of core health visiting services is set to transfer from the NHS to local councils next year, the Department of Health has confirmed.
- Private sector refutes claims of unsafe staffing levels
- Lack of care home nurses in Wales nears 'crisis point'
- Australian red tape leaves UK nurses unable to work
- Mental health sector hit by dramatic reduction in nurse posts
- Trust faces protest over claims that nurse's career was 'ruined'
- Nurse leader jobs may be at risk from top level NHS restructure
- UK cancer nurse to tell world about 'patient friendly' wards