- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
North East Essex Clinical Commissioning Group is consulting on plans to permanently downgrade two coastal maternity units.
The prime minister has promised to “protect the NHS budget and continue to invest more” in the next parliament.
Every general practice will be required to publish the average earnings of their GPs as part of the new contract announced today.
- Senior nurses under threat in NHS England shake-up
- Specialist team jailed for conspiring to defraud hospital trust
- Inadequate GP practices told to improve or face closure
- Regulator praises rise in staffing levels at Bradford trust
- Respect, dignity and compassion to be 'mandatory' for NHS training posts