- E-mail: email@example.com
Three NHS trusts have been named as the preferred bidders to take over community services in Suffolk from outsourcing giant Serco.
The Tory election manifesto will commit to a “minimum real terms increase in NHS funding of £8bn” by 2020, which the party says is a firm promise to fund the five-year plan for the NHS in England.
The UK’s only privately-run NHS hospital will be handed back to the health service next month, the NHS Trust Development Authority has confirmed.
Oversight of the contract for NHS’s only privately run hospital was “poor and inadequate” and ‘no one has been held accountable for the consequences’, MPs have said.
Ed Miliband has restated that the NHS is central to its general election campaign, in a speech made at Labour’s spring conference on Saturday.
The government will spend an extra £250m a year for five years on child and adolescent mental health services (CMAHs), deputy prime minister Nick Clegg has told his party’s spring conference
Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust has become the first mental health trust to be placed into special measures, the regulator Monitor has announced.
An independent investigation has found no evidence of staff being instructed to manipulate cancer waiting times data at Colchester University Hospital Foundation Trust.
The first two GP practices to be rated under the Care Quality Commission’s inspection regime have been assessed as “outstanding”.
North East Essex Clinical Commissioning Group is consulting on plans to permanently downgrade two coastal maternity units.
- Cameron pledges to protect NHS budget if returned to power
- All GP practices to publish doctor earnings under new contract
- Senior nurses under threat in NHS England shake-up
- Specialist team jailed for conspiring to defraud hospital trust
- Inadequate GP practices told to improve or face closure
- Regulator praises rise in staffing levels at Bradford trust
- Respect, dignity and compassion to be 'mandatory' for NHS training posts