- E-mail: email@example.com
The first two GP practices to be rated under the Care Quality Commission’s inspection regime have been assessed as “outstanding”.
North East Essex Clinical Commissioning Group is consulting on plans to permanently downgrade two coastal maternity units.
The prime minister has promised to “protect the NHS budget and continue to invest more” in the next parliament.
- All GP practices to publish doctor earnings under new contract
- Senior nurses under threat in NHS England shake-up
- Specialist team jailed for conspiring to defraud hospital trust
- Inadequate GP practices told to improve or face closure
- Regulator praises rise in staffing levels at Bradford trust
- Respect, dignity and compassion to be 'mandatory' for NHS training posts