- E-mail: email@example.com
Monitor has taken Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn Foundation Trust out of special measures.
The Care Quality Commission has recommended that Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn Foundation Trust should come out of special measures.
The first areas to pilot new integrated care models for urgent and emergency have been announced.
A raft of recommendations have been made by a major review into the sustainability of the primary care workforce, including greater use of physician associates and healthcare assistants.
A Teesside hospital trust is facing the double blow of being told to improve its performance, especially on nurse staffing levels, and that it must take action in infection control.
Three NHS trusts have been named as the preferred bidders to take over community services in Suffolk from outsourcing giant Serco.
The Tory election manifesto will commit to a “minimum real terms increase in NHS funding of £8bn” by 2020, which the party says is a firm promise to fund the five-year plan for the NHS in England.
The UK’s only privately-run NHS hospital will be handed back to the health service next month, the NHS Trust Development Authority has confirmed.
Oversight of the contract for NHS’s only privately run hospital was “poor and inadequate” and ‘no one has been held accountable for the consequences’, MPs have said.
Ed Miliband has restated that the NHS is central to its general election campaign, in a speech made at Labour’s spring conference on Saturday.
- Clegg promises investment increase for children's mental health
- First mental health trust placed in 'special measures' by regulator
- Investigators find 'no evidence' of bullying over Colchester cancer data
- CQC reveals first ratings from general practice inspections
- CCG consults on future of Essex coastal maternity units
- Cameron pledges to protect NHS budget if returned to power
- All GP practices to publish doctor earnings under new contract
- Senior nurses under threat in NHS England shake-up
- Specialist team jailed for conspiring to defraud hospital trust
- Inadequate GP practices told to improve or face closure