- E-mail: email@example.com
Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust has become the first mental health trust to be placed into special measures, the regulator Monitor has announced.
An independent investigation has found no evidence of staff being instructed to manipulate cancer waiting times data at Colchester University Hospital Foundation Trust.
The first two GP practices to be rated under the Care Quality Commission’s inspection regime have been assessed as “outstanding”.
- CCG consults on future of Essex coastal maternity units
- Cameron pledges to protect NHS budget if returned to power
- All GP practices to publish doctor earnings under new contract
- Senior nurses under threat in NHS England shake-up
- Specialist team jailed for conspiring to defraud hospital trust
- Inadequate GP practices told to improve or face closure
- Regulator praises rise in staffing levels at Bradford trust