MP tells committee she was 'swamped with pleas on NHS care'
Patients complain “over and over again” about neglect at the hands of the NHS, including rude nurses and people being left in a helpless state, an MP who led a review of the issue has said.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below