Nadine Woogara is Nursing Times' online editor.
- Tel: 0203 033 2811
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This morning Gary Walker, former chief executive of United Lincolnshire Hospital Trust, is presenting evidence to MPs on the Commons health select committee.
We round up the top five policy recommendations from the Francis Report that will affect you as a nurse
Top tips for getting the most from your time inside the lecture hall
- 'People just can't imagine what it's like to be old'
- How to speak effectively in front of a group
- 10 ways to effectively manage your time on the ward
- How to decode a job advert
- How to register with the NMC
- Sticking tightly to asthma regimen key to cutting severe attack risk
- Statins may reduce mortality for hospitalised flu patients
Sarah Jones, adult student nurse editor
Are you starting university this year? We quiz our student nurse editors about the highs and lows of their first year at university …How did you feel joining your course as a new student nurse fresher?
This year we have a whole flock of new student nurse editors to take the helm of Student Nursing Times.
- 'How can we fit exercise into our working day on the ward?'
- The lower respiratory tract: made incredibly easy
- The haematological system: made incredibly easy
- The heart: made incredibly easy
- Keeping it sweet
- Create your own Nursing Times library
- Print it out