Nadine Woogara was previously Nursing Times' online editor.
NHS England has launched a Story of the Month competition in association with Nursing Times to ensure that compassionate nursing care gets the recognition it deserves.
Today the Cavendish report has set out key recommendations on how the role of healthcare assistants and social care support workers should change in the wake of the Mid Staffordshire Foundation Trust Public Inquiry.
This morning Gary Walker, former chief executive of United Lincolnshire Hospital Trust, is presenting evidence to MPs on the Commons health select committee.
- Top five Francis report policy recommendations that will affect you as a nurse
- First time: how to get the most from a lecture
- 'People just can't imagine what it's like to be old'
- How to speak effectively in front of a group
- 10 ways to effectively manage your time on the ward
- How to decode a job advert
- How to register with the NMC
Sarah Jones, adult student nurse editor
Are you starting university this year? We quiz our student nurse editors about the highs and lows of their first year at university …How did you feel joining your course as a new student nurse fresher?
This year we have a whole flock of new student nurse editors to take the helm of Student Nursing Times.
- 'How can we fit exercise into our working day on the ward?'
- The lower respiratory tract: made incredibly easy
- The haematological system: made incredibly easy
- The heart: made incredibly easy
- Keeping it sweet
- Create your own Nursing Times library
- Print it out