By continuing to use the site you agree to our Privacy & Cookies policy

need advice urgently

Posted in: Have your say | Discussion and debate

3-Sep-2010 11:21 am

Unsuitable or offensive?

Sort: Newest first | Oldest first


Simon Holborn

Simon Holborn

Location: East Yorkshire
Posts: 1


14-Feb-2013 6:44 am

Firstly obtain some advice from a criminal solicitor. spend the money to have a meeting and ask their advice as it is important
Second be careful about your employer and the NMC which i can help advise you on.As the police have told you to say nothing then I think you may be able rely on this but you risk any employer making an allegation that you did not tell them soon enough. I think that you should carefully consider disclosure of this fact as it may come back to haunt you later if the police issue a caution etc...
This is not easy and I can see your worries

Unsuitable or offensive?

Post a Reply

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms & Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.

You must be logged in to submit a post.



Job of the week

Health Education South London

Practice Nurse




£18.50 - £24.64 per hour

Registered Nurse - Sussex

£16.50 - £24.04 per hour

HCA - Manchester

£7.50 - £14.10 per hour