Nick Golding is Nursing Times and HSJ news editor.
- Tel: 020 7728 3707
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals Foundation Trust has been given a formal warning by the Care Quality Commission, after unannounced inspections found triage times for children were being breached.
Nurses have been praised for their role in improving cancer care after 88% of patients rated their overall care as excellent or very good.
Chancellor George Osborne has hinted that local pay rates will be introduced for some public sector workers.
- Fears for nurses as 2,000 gather to fight health bill
- PM responds to Nursing Times' criticisms of reform
- Carter: 'NHS faces its toughest year'
- Carter: Strikes may have hampered unions' pension campaign
- Nurse arrested in Stepping Hill inquiry
- Postponement of NHS pension contributions hike for lower paid
- Rebecca Leighton dismissed from Stepping Hill