'Cuts to university places will harm the profession'
While many nurses have been concerned about the job cuts that the NHS efficiency drive may bring about, at the other end of the scale, academics and those in charge of workforce planning fear that a shortage of student nurses could jeopardise the profession.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below