'Make your job as interesting and rewarding as possible - if you can’t, move on'
We talk to Daniel Kelly, Royal College of Nursing professor of nursing research at Cardiff University, who has worked in nursing practice, education and research for over 33 years.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below