#NURSESHIFT: Should nurses work long days? Is it safe practice?
On 28 March 2012, nurses from around the country came together to discuss the issue of nurses working long days (twelve hours or more) on a regular basis and whether this is safe practice.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below