Extending flu jab to children would slash 'clinical burden of influenza'
Giving eight out of 10 children the seasonal flu vaccination could reduce the overall number of influenza infections by up to 95%, according to UK researchers.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below