'Specialist nurses must show their worth and not rely on others to do it for them'
We talk to Pat Black, consultant nurse in coloproctology at the Hillingdon Hospital Foundation Trust and honorary senior lecturer at Buckinghamshire New University, who started nursing in 1965.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below