'Consign outdated ideas of nursing to the past'
The health secretary has once again spoken out about what he intends to do to ensure nursing in this country remains respected and worthy of that respect. One of the things on his hit list is nurse leadership.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below