'Invest in skilled nurses to make real savings'
It’s that time of year again. The Royal College of Nursing’s annual congress is upon us and by the time you read this Andrew Lansley will have inevitably endured a frosty reception from delegates.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below