'Last Wednesday marked a moment in history'
Last Wednesday marked a moment in history, as public sector workers took part in what was billed as the largest “union mobilisation” for more than 30 years and NHS nurses joined a national strike for the first time. Charlotte Santry and James Clayton visited marchers and those on the picket lines in London.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below