Nursing Times Awards deadline extended to Friday 6 July 2012
The Nursing Times Awards have extended their entry deadline for their event that profiles good practice and highlights innovations.
The awards are announced at a moving prestigious ceremony at London’s Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, on 31 October.
- Recognise the innovative and excellent care nurses provide across the UK
- Promote and share your work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your service to healthcare providers nationally
- Receive financial recognition - each category winner (individual or team) will receive £1,000 of prize money
- Ensure the wider profession can learn from your initiatives to improve patient care
- Gain recognition from your peers, by becoming known for being at the sharp-end of patient care and at the cutting edge of service improvement
- Be inspired and motivated by others who demonstrate best practice in their roles
- Celebrate your success at this prestigious Awards night
- Highlight your organisation’s commitment to achieving excellence
Online training units, written and reviewed by experts. Earn two hours' CPD and a personalised certificate for your portfolio.
Subscribers get five FREE learning units and non-subscribers can access each learning unit for £10 + VAT.