Regional pay - will MPs include themselves in it?
Andrew Lansley pushes through the most madcap, unpopular legislation in the history of the NHS, then announces the coalition backs plans to reduce pay to staff in poorer areas of what will be left of the health service.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below