'We firmly believe regional pay would destabilise the entire NHS'
The pay review body report published in March 2012 has accepted the second year of the government’s public sector pay freeze, along with recommendations to implement regional pay for nurses and NHS staff.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below