Older people at risk from 'failing care system'
The government and the Labour Party are being urged to overhaul England’s “failing” social care system, which experts say is leaving 800,000 elderly people “lonely, isolated and at risk”.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below