Mid Staffs A&E nurses were 'punished over targets'
Accident and emergency nurses in the hospital at the centre of the Stafford care scandal were “punished” if they spent too much time caring for patients because of the “draconian” management’s demand to meet waiting time targets, a tribunal heard.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below