NHS 111 'unlikely to lead to emergency care savings'
There is only a one in five chance of NHS 111 saving the NHS money on urgent and emergency care and a likelihood it will drive up demand for ambulance services, an evaluation has found.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below