Urgent care centres 'inconsistent' and 'confusing'
Urgent care centres staffed only by nurses are often restricted in the types of patients they can see depending on the time of day and who is on duty, a report by primary care researchers has found.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below