HPV testing for women 'reduces need for further invasive tests'
Testing for human papillomavirus as part of cervical screening reduces the number of women unnecessarily going on for further tests by over a third, according to a study by the Institute of Cancer Research.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below