Specialist nurses to begin testing for 'high cholesterol gene'
A “life-saving” programme of tests for an inherited high cholesterol condition has been launched across the UK, with £1m of funding from the British Heart Foundation.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below