Upper normal blood pressure in men 'raises AF risk'
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is more likely to occur among middle-aged men with a diastolic blood pressure of just 80 mm Hg or higher, a new study suggests.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below