Low salt 'helps diabetes patients'
People with diabetes can rapidly reduce blood pressure and their risk of developing kidney disease if they restrict their intake of salt, new analysis has suggested.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below