Type 2 diabetes branded 'a UK health emergency'
Diabetes is becoming a “national health emergency”, a charity has warned as figures suggest that hundreds of people are diagnosed with the condition every day in the UK.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below