'My first ward sister taught me intuition, and professionalism - and never to hold two defibrillator paddles in one hand'
We talk to Steve Hams, deputy chief nurse and head of quality, at East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust, who has been a nurse since 1996.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below