New recruits to nursing must be 'committed to the cause'
Candidates seeking to join nurse education courses will in future be tested on their values to ensure they are “committed to the cause”, according to the senior nurse at the health service’s new education and training body.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below