'People with learning disabilities face extreme prejudice but keep on fighting to have a valued life'
We talk to Jim Blair, consultant nurse, intellectual (learning) disabilities at St George’s Hospital London and senior lecturer in intellectual (learning) disabilities at Kingston University and St George’s University of London, who has been a nurse for approximately 20 years.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below