End of life care for homeless 'can be improved'
Community and accident and emergency nurses are among those who could work with housing services to improve end of life care for homeless people, according to a guide published by the National End of Life Care Programme.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below