Learn how to assess and manage diarrhoea with Nursing Times Learning
Nursing Times Learning has launched its latest FREE online learning unit to educate nurses how to manage and assess diarrhoea .
Nursing Times Learning’s new unit on Diarrhoea: Assessment and management was written by Veronica Hall and Helen Crombie, authors of Royal College of Nursing guidelines on the subject, and will enable nurses to:
- Define diarrhoea
- List the common causes of diarrhoea
- Describe the function of the normal bowel in relation to digestion
- Identify the role of assessment in identifying the causes of diarrhoea
- Discuss the implications of medication on risk of developing diarrhoea
- Develop a person-centred care plan for a patient with diarrhoea
This unit was developed with an unrestricted educational grant from Danone.
Online training units, written and reviewed by experts. Earn two hours' CPD and a personalised certificate for your portfolio.
Subscribers get FREE unlimited access to all our online learning units and non-subscribers can access each learning unit for £10 + VAT.