Hypertension in women 'increases risk of birth defects in offspring'
Women with high hypertension in the early stages of pregnancy are more likely to have babies with birth defects, irrespective of commonly prescribed drugs for their condition, according to US research.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below