Giving pregnant women flu jab 'has no adverse effect on baby'
The vaccination of pregnant women does not affect the subsequent development of their children during the first year of life, a large Dutch study has found.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below