Lamb: Learning disability hospitals should be 'throttled'
Alternative facilities should be commissioned for the majority of people with learning disabilities or autism who currently live in larger inpatient hospitals, the care services minister has said.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below