People with learning disabilities at risk of 'avoidable deaths'
More must be done to prevent avoidable deaths among people with learning disabilities, the parliamentary health watchdog has warned.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below