Are we gearing up for a summer of strikes?
Fed up with low pay, pensions, poor working conditions, lack of respect for the profession and cuts to services, which threaten their jobs and ability to do them well, nurses are considering industrial action.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below