London hospital branded 'Unsafe and dirty'
An NHS trust has been issued with three formal warnings after inspectors found “unsafe” conditions including filthy maternity wards and water placed out of the reach of elderly patients.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below