Chronic fatigue patients 'neglected by NHS'
Patients with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are still suffering from neglect within the NHS despite initiatives aimed at improving services for those with the condition, according to a new report.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below