Delays to PM's £100m nursing programme 'politically difficult'
A member of the group overseeing Downing Street’s drive to supply nurses with IT technology has expressed concern that tight timescales were leading to the exclusion of nurses from the project’s design, it has been revealed.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below