Government announces roll out of 'patient budgets'
Tens of thousands of patients will be able to get cash from their doctors for “personal health budgets” which can be used for activities including singing lessons and other hobbies, it has been announced.
TO CONTINUE READING
- Access to limited news stories
- Customised email alerts straight to your inbox (over 30 to choose from)
(for full online access)
- Unlimited online access
- Customised email alerts
- Weekly delivery of NT magazine
- 4,500 practice articles in our archive
- £500+ worth of CPD learning units
- Only 22p per day
To check that you are registered please enter your email address below