Join our webchat on the Energise for Excellence programme
Join us chatting live to Michelle Mello and Jane Cummings about the Department of Health’s Energise for Excellence programme
What is Energise for Excellence?
What does it aim to achieve?
How can nurses drive the delivery of high quality and job satisfaction?
How can nurses improve patient satisfaction?
How do I join in?
- What: Free webchat discussing the Department of Health’s Energise For Excellence programme
- When: Friday 30 September at 1pm
- Where: Your PC - go to http://www.nursingtimes.net/opinion-and-debate/webchats
- Who: Michelle Mello and Jane Cummings from the Energise For Excellence programme
- Send in your questions: If you can’t make the date, send us in your questions to email@example.com or post them below and we’ll ask them for you
- Twitter: we’re discussing this webchat on twitter using #NTwebchat
Online training units, written and reviewed by experts. Earn two hours' CPD and a personalised certificate for your portfolio.
Subscribers get FREE unlimited access to all our online learning units and non-subscribers can access each learning unit for £10 + VAT.